As a small organization with a limited marketing budget, we rely on the Otesha community to help us spread the word. We’d love it if you could share information about our upcoming tours with your networks!
Check out the promo materials below for videos, posters, flyers and sample text for tweets, Facebook posts, emails and newsletters.
1. Social media goodies
- 1-minute promo video
- Image of our poster for Facebook, Twitter, etc.
- Sample Tweet: Delivering eco-education by bicycle! @oteshaproject is now accepting applicants for its 2015 bike tours at www.otesha.ca
- Sample Facebook post: Tackle sustainability issues, deliver engaging theatre pieces and workshops and explore Canada by bicycle with @TheOteshaProject! No cycle touring experience required. Apply today at www.otesha.ca!
2. PDF flyers & info sheets (for email, newsletters, posting at your office, etc.)
3. Sample copy for emails, newsletters, etc.
Itching for an unforgettable experience? Maybe it’s time to grab life by the handlebars!
The Otesha Project is looking for curious, dedicated and adventuresome volunteers! The Otesha Project’s bicycle tours use interactive workshops, theatre presentations and experiential learning to engage people of all ages to take action for a more fair and sustainable future—for people and the planet.
Deepen your knowledge of environmental and social issues, gain skills in public engagement and alternative education, and empower yourself on a cycling adventure—all while having a laugh with diverse and inspiring teammates.
Tours are as short as nine days and as epic as two months. Spaces are being filled on a rolling basis and all levels of cycling experience (or inexperience!) are welcome. You can find all the juicy details at http://reasonstodream.otesha.ca/